【撿便宜購物】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808


 



 



 



 



我是個家庭主婦,平時有空就會上網比較找尋所需要的商品,所以



今天找到這樣商品【撿便宜購物】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808覺得還不錯



價格上也優惠,所以有好康的一定要分享給大家希望大家也喜歡!


PS.若您家裡有0~3歲的小朋友,點我進入索取免費《迪士尼美語世界試用包》



↓↓↓限量特惠的優惠按鈕↓↓↓


我要購買


商品訊息功能


商品訊息描述

特價經典回歸
 

Nike Air Max 98 Beige 的前代傳奇款式&本周優惠#x7576;年以全長外露式 Air 氣墊與流暢設計線條轟動登場; 現在它再度回歸,展現相同的經典造型,並搭配全新顏色。


優點
  • 織布與合成材質結構,提供舒適貼合感受
  • 泡棉中底搭配靈敏的 Max Air 緩震系統
  • 耐久橡膠鞋紋,抓地力出色
  • 顯示顏色: Phantom/Wheat/Reflect Silver/Beach
  • 款式: AH6799-003
  • 原產國/地區: 越南

  • Nike Air Max 緣起1978 年時,Nike 的革命性 Air-Sole 氣墊成為 Nike 鞋款中的一部分。1987 年推出的 Nike Air Max 1,鞋跟位置的氣墊首次外露亮相,讓粉絲不只能感覺到 Air-Sole 的舒適,而是可以親眼見到它了。自此而後,新一代的 Nike Air Max 鞋款都因大膽亮眼的配色與可靠輕盈的緩震效果,深受運動員與收藏家的青睞。


    訂單金額滿新臺幣 4,500 元即享免費標準運送服務限時活動
    臺北市:
    • 標準運送的商品可於 2-5 個工作天內送達
    • 快遞運送的商品可於 2-3 個工作天內送達

    其它縣市:
    • 標準運送的商品可於 3-6 個工作天內送達
    • 快遞運送的商品可於 3-5 個工作天內送達
    訂單皆於星期一至星期五之間處理與寄送 (國定假日除外)NikePlus 會員可享免費退貨。退貨政策例外情況。

    5 顆星

    I LOVE THESE SHOES!

    PattyB112382622 - Aug 28, 2018

    I love Nike Air Max 98. They are so well made! I looked at other brands, and while the price was cheaper, so was the way the shoe was made. I CAME BACK TO NIKE!. I am so glad I did. These shoes are worth the price. They hug your feet with so much support but without feeling heavy on your feet. I bought two pair because I love them that much. I tried on shoes at several department stores (other brands) and I was totally disappointed at how cheaply made they were, and uncomfortable. I ordered these Nikes online in a 8.5 (my true fit) and a size 9 just to be sure. The half-size did make a difference because they were too big. But Nike.com has a super try them for thirty days policy. They pay for shipping both ways! I will be recommending this site to my friends. Now I understand why Michael Jordan wore Nikes! :)

    Quality And Performance To The Max! Takes It To The Next Level And Always Did!

    DanielleH254720685 - Jun 27, 2018

    Thank you Nike for bringing this line back! Totally eye catching quality and performance to the max is me and what works for me! Best! I demand the best, and I have never found better shoes for running since this particular Air Max line and the longevity they last and last through the conditions! They stopped making years line after 98 and was so disappointed! So glad Nike brought them back! Nike Air Max 98 are amazing shoes for running and walking and other training! I only run wearing Nike, and ran five miles five to six days a week in this line of shoes most days at 5:00 am all over the USA and across the globe in all types of weather snow rain desert sun tropics etc., and shoes NEVER let me down with performance! This Nike line is spectacular on all types of terrain, pavement, dirt, treadmill, going up or down hills, and at the track or in the gym. Shoes offer stability, the beautiful eye catching design, and the performance expert workout! I am a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and need something that takes my outdoor exercise workouts to the max with stability and proper alignment! Really tough about it! Purchased in the Barely Rose/Particle Rose/Reflect Silver/Elemental Rose. Very show stopping! The interior is quality very well made and stable as is the exterior, the cloud like ride can’t be beat with the air, performance can’t be beat winner! Really appreciate the rope-like laces not flimsy like it seems most are made today, love the pinstripe design that is so edgy and classic! Love model year 98 for sentimental reasons as well!!!!!!!!!! The shoes fit true to size, purchase quality, and they are Nike, that says it all! Recommend! For the serious! Thrilled! This Nike Air Max line takes it to the next level and always did!

    本日刷卡購買商品優惠

    購買家用品推薦


    商品訊息特點


    ↓↓↓限量特惠的優惠按鈕↓↓↓


    我要購買


    【撿便宜購物】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 優惠專區,超值推,搶先看,特賣,暢銷排行,精選,超值推薦,僅此一檔,精選優惠,超實用,熱銷排行榜,熱銷商品,網路熱銷商品,銷售排行榜,2018熱銷商品,網路熱銷,網路熱賣商品


    以下為您可能感興趣的商品



    注意:下方具有隨時更新的隱藏版好康分享,請暫時關閉adblock之類的廣告過濾器才看的到哦!!




    下面附上一則新聞讓大家了解時事


     吃鳳梨變香?她實驗7天悲劇:狂流透明膠水


    :






     突停轎6分鐘!父抱早產兒跪地 白沙媽鑾轎猛搖晃加持


    :

    苗栗通霄拱天宮白沙屯媽祖繞境活動感動眾多信徒,白沙屯媽祖去(2018)年5月回鑾經過彰化西螺大橋時,一名父親抱著早產的兒子跪在人群中,迎接白沙屯媽祖到來,沒想到鑾轎竟臨時改變了原先路徑,正當隊伍來到了這對父子面前時,鑾轎突然猛烈搖晃,白沙屯媽祖的憐愛讓周遭的信徒都十分感動。



    白沙屯媽祖每次出巡都會吸引大批信徒,更時常在遶境時多次展現神蹟,據《三立新聞網》報導,去年白沙屯媽祖繞境,不少信徒都守在西螺大橋等待媽祖到來,一名男子也抱著5歲兒子虔誠跪拜,似乎是聽見男子的心願,白沙屯媽祖的鑾轎竟突然停下。


    ▼(圖/翻攝自白沙屯媽祖網路電視台YouTube)


    該名父親透露,兒子6個月就早產出世,因此發育比較遲緩,還曾住過加護病房,因此才會希望白沙屯媽祖為他們加持。而網友們看了這段神奇的畫面,也忍不住驚呼,「感恩白沙屯媽祖顯神蹟」、「看完後莫名掉淚」、「白沙屯媽祖宛如母親的慈愛」、「這個孩子還有父親都要加油,媽祖會保佑你們,要加油」。


    (封面圖/翻攝自白沙屯媽祖網路電視台YouTube)

    更多東森新聞報導
    白沙屯媽停駕必見這4字! 信徒揭神蹟:這就是媽祖教我們的事
    砸56萬聘金!他結婚前發現…未婚妻竟是「岳父女友」
    疑點重重?網驚《還願》遭夜襲下架 官方這樣說







    【撿便宜購物】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 優惠專區, 【撿便宜購物】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 超值推, 【撿便宜購物】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 搶先看, 【撿便宜購物】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 特賣, 【撿便宜購物】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 暢銷排行, 【撿便宜購物】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 精選, 【撿便宜購物】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 超值推薦, 【撿便宜購物】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 僅此一檔, 【撿便宜購物】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 精選優惠, 【撿便宜購物】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 超實用, 【撿便宜購物】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 熱銷排行榜, 【撿便宜購物】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 熱銷商品, 【撿便宜購物】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 網路熱銷商品, 【撿便宜購物】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 銷售排行榜, 【撿便宜購物】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 2018熱銷商品, 【撿便宜購物】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 網路熱銷, 【撿便宜購物】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 網路熱賣商品



    留言

    這個網誌中的熱門文章

    【會員專屬活動折扣】2017/18 Chelsea FC Stadium Third - 11597534

    【好用商品推薦】摩堤 烹飪工具組-醬料刷 銀河灰 SE-02228-B-05

    【大力推薦】Sulwhasoo 雪花秀滋晶雪瀅潔面乳 - 15217