【特價商品】Nike ACG Angels Rest - 12507349
我是個家庭主婦,平時有空就會上網比較找尋所需要的商品,所以
今天找到這樣商品【特價商品】Nike ACG Angels Rest - 12507349覺得還不錯
價格上也優惠,所以有好康的一定要分享給大家希望大家也喜歡!
PS.若您家裡有0~3歲的小朋友,點我進入索取免費《迪士尼美語世界試用包》
商品訊息功能
商品訊息描述
經典傳承,野地風格
Nike ACG Angels Rest 鞋側採用地形圖設計,致敬呈現太平洋西北岸的自然景觀。耐久麂皮與網布鞋面,搭配野外靈感元素,打造高級造型與穿著感受。
優點
- 泡棉與橡膠外底搭配鬆餅抓地力圖案,帶來耐久抓地力。
- 側邊印製 Angel's Rest 步道地形圖。
- 高筒鞋領以布料包覆,打造通風貼合效果。
產品詳細資料
- 麂皮和網布鞋面
- 橡膠孔眼
- 顯示顏色: Parachute Beige/Light Bone/Gum Light Brown/Yukon Brown
- 款式: AQ0917-200團購
- 原產國/地區: 中國
Angel's Rest 緣起Angel’s Rest 是一條 2.4 英里長的單線登山步道,可通往俄勒岡州哥倫比亞河谷西端的外露峭壁。天氣清朗時,站在這個石峰上,可見 Beacon Rock、Silver Star Mountain 等許多地標,270 度美景盡收眼底。
訂單金額滿新臺幣 4,500 元即享免費標準運送服務
臺北市:
- 標準運送的商品可於 2-5 個工作天內送達
- 快遞運送的商品可於 2-3 個工作天內送達
其它縣市:
- 標準運送的商品可於 3-6 個工作天內送達
- 快遞運送的商品可於 3-5 個工作天內送達
4.8 顆星
Perfect boots if you have bad feet! No pressure on top of your foot!
michaelg36169239 - Jan 17, 2019
I needed a pair of boots however my right foot has some type of arthritis in it very bad bones stick up. This makes it very hard to ware boots. I decided I’d try these. Ok they’re a little bit hard to get on but the comfort is spectacular! No pain. I can walk my dogs in these. If they’d put there air soles on these oh it’d be wonderful. Very soft leather nice looking if black becomes available I’m getting another pair! Highly recommended
找信用卡刷卡購買折扣Better than I expected!
pwann - Jan 08, 2019
Nikes in general tend to run very narrow in the toe box, but these are closer to what I would consider a "normal" in any other footwear line. There's enough room for my toes to spread out, the balls of my feet don't feel like they're being squeezed in a vise. I took them on a 4 mile hike with a 40 pound pack, honestly expecting them to feel squishy and unstable, but they were not that way at all. Very supportive and with a cushioned, but still firm enough heel that carrying a load wasn't a risky proposition. I only wish they were waterproof, then they'd be perfect for PNW winters.
Just What I Wanted!折扣促銷
TheVinnyRater - Dec 19, 2018
I love these new ACG's! I have both the black and the light brown color ways. I love the brown color way so much I bought 2 pairs! They are SOOO comfortable, and supportive, especially around the ankle. Keeps you sure-footed at all times. Great for actual hiking, or just around town. Very 'grippy' as well! Like I said, love them so much bought a 'backup' pair for when these get beat up and Nike doesn't make another or better version! Great job Nike!
滿額享折扣商品訊息特點
【特價商品】Nike ACG Angels Rest - 12507349 優惠專區,超值推,搶先看,特賣,暢銷排行,精選,超值推薦,僅此一檔,精選優惠,超實用,熱銷排行榜,熱銷商品,網路熱銷商品,銷售排行榜,2018熱銷商品,網路熱銷,網路熱賣商品
以下為您可能感興趣的商品
注意:下方具有隨時更新的隱藏版好康分享,請暫時關閉adblock之類的廣告過濾器才看的到哦!!
下面附上一則新聞讓大家了解時事
BLACKPINK 行程滿檔 搶先敲定日本三大蛋巡演!
:
日職/陽岱鋼陷小低潮 巨人仍不敵中日
:
日職讀賣巨人隊今天跟中日持續對戰,巨人隊台灣好手陽岱鋼先發第6棒,鎮守右外野,不過他2打數未敲安,就被換下場,巨人隊雖然由「賓士哥」Cristopher Crisostomo Mercedes先發7局失3分,但是打線並未給予支援,終場巨人以2:3落敗。
首局巨人打線就發威,丸佳浩敲安後,岡本和真敲出中外野安打先馳得點,不過中日隊在大島洋平、平田良介連續安打後,Dayán Viciedo打回追平分。
不過6局上岡本和真又敲出超前二壘安打,眼看巨人隊就有機會守住,但6局下2人出局,先是送出保送,又被福田永將轟出2分砲逆轉比分,巨人隊反攻無力,就以1分之差落敗。
巨人隊這場中川皓太後援1局,狂飆3次三振,表現最佳,岡本和真單場雙安,表現最佳。
更多 NOWnews 今日新聞報導
日職/王柏融延長賽關鍵安打 助火腿突破僵局
中華職棒/球隊需要「破千」 陳江和21日引退不變
中華職棒/新洋將里迪明有機會亮相 要幫兄弟拿總冠軍
更多追蹤報導
王柏融當英雄 致勝安火腿止敗
挽救懊惱 王柏融只想送回跑者
與神同框!大王敲致勝安打證明身價
天生英雄命!王柏融:慢慢適應日本投手
天啊!廣島10局上狂掉12分
【特價商品】Nike ACG Angels Rest - 12507349 優惠專區, 【特價商品】Nike ACG Angels Rest - 12507349 超值推, 【特價商品】Nike ACG Angels Rest - 12507349 搶先看, 【特價商品】Nike ACG Angels Rest - 12507349 特賣, 【特價商品】Nike ACG Angels Rest - 12507349 暢銷排行, 【特價商品】Nike ACG Angels Rest - 12507349 精選, 【特價商品】Nike ACG Angels Rest - 12507349 超值推薦, 【特價商品】Nike ACG Angels Rest - 12507349 僅此一檔, 【特價商品】Nike ACG Angels Rest - 12507349 精選優惠, 【特價商品】Nike ACG Angels Rest - 12507349 超實用, 【特價商品】Nike ACG Angels Rest - 12507349 熱銷排行榜, 【特價商品】Nike ACG Angels Rest - 12507349 熱銷商品, 【特價商品】Nike ACG Angels Rest - 12507349 網路熱銷商品, 【特價商品】Nike ACG Angels Rest - 12507349 銷售排行榜, 【特價商品】Nike ACG Angels Rest - 12507349 2018熱銷商品, 【特價商品】Nike ACG Angels Rest - 12507349 網路熱銷, 【特價商品】Nike ACG Angels Rest - 12507349 網路熱賣商品

留言
張貼留言